Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA (www.cruzinc.us) has a position open and is looking for qualified candidates for an MH-60 Senior Developmental Test Pilot. The job location is Fort Campbell, Kentucky in support of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR). Interested applicants should apply by clicking the following link: MH-60 Senior Developmental Test Pilot completing the online application and uploading their resumes. Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Scope: This position provides subject matter expertise for the MH-60 platform. Applicant must be knowledgeable of the aircraft level qualification requirements and capable of interfacing effectively with aircraft subsystems and systems developers and airworthiness qualification engineers.
- Provide technical, analytical, and project management support for the integration of hardware, and software applications
- Interpret and refine user requirements and develop potential integration solutions
- Develop concise and accurate performance specifications and procurement documents
- Monitor cost, schedule and compliance with stated requirements
- Recommend to Government appropriate courses of action should technical problems arise or user requirements change
- Perform developmental and user acceptance flight tests for hardware and software systems and subsystems
- Comply with all flight regulations, rules, and standards IAW latest version of DCMA INST 8210-1, AR 95-1, USASOC Sup 1 to AR 95-1, AR 95-20, TC 1-210-1, 160th RTSOP, and applicable ARSOA series Aircrew Training Manual
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years experience with military rotary wing aircraft
- Minimum of 8 years experience with current aircraft and aircraft related technical systems development, architecture and integration
- Minimum of 5 years experience in development of systems design, systems applications, developmental and acceptance test including fielding and sustainment
- Shall be qualified in an ARSOA MH-60 series rotary wing aircraft
- Shall be a graduate of DoD course of instruction for Instructor Pilot or Maintenance Test Pilot
- Minimum flight hours:
- Total Time 3000 hours on rotary wing aircraft
- Minimum of 1500 hours as Pilot In Command (PIC)
- Minimum of 100 hours Night Vision Goggle
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Possesses at least a Secret or Interim Secret security clearance
- Graduate of DoD Experimental Test Pilot Program (Desired)
- Minimum of 1000 hours as RCM on ARSOA MH-60 series aircraft (Desired)
Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA (www.cruzinc.us) has a position open and is looking for qualified candidates for an Aviation Maintenance Information Technology (IT) Director. The job location is Fort Campbell, KY in support of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) (SOAR(A))'s maintenance activities. Interested applicants should apply by clicking the following link: Aviation Maintenance IT Director completing the online application and uploading their resumes.
Scope of Performance: The Aviation Maintenance IT Director's primary responsibility is to lead the Digital Integrated Maintenance Environment (DIME) department and to ensure DIME actions align with the automated maintenance initiatives of the Aviation Maintenance Support Office (AMSO). This position serves as the senior advisor to the AMSO Director on all matters pertaining to digital maintenance products and processes. The Aviation Maintenance IT Director will plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the DIME, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical aviation maintenance operations. The Aviation Maintenance IT Director will identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions that provide digital maintenance information to key Government decision makers.
- Apply aviation maintenance experience to develop and execute strategic digital maintenance initiatives in support of 160th SOAR(A) current and future automated aviation maintenance products and processes.
- Direct the day-to-day activities of IT and aviation maintenance professionals.
- Manage DIME department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements and project planning in support of aviation maintenance activities.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements. Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems in support of aviation maintenance activities.
- Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software supporting 160th SOAR(A) maintenance activities.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts required by the customer.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Advise the customer in negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements, if required.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development and evaluation.
- Provide analysis, problem identification and recommended solutions for the 160th SOAR(A) automated maintenance processes.
Education and Experience:
- Army Aviation maintenance experience required.
- Knowledge of the Army’s maintenance management systems is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- 7 years experience managing and/or directing an IT or aviation maintenance organization.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to- day management.
- Experience in applying information technology solutions to aviation maintenance reporting processes and issues.
- Understanding of the DoD acquisition process.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Shall possess at least a Secret or Interim Secret security clearance.
Cruz Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer.
Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA currently collecting resumes and is looking for qualified candidates for Ordnance Workers. The job location is at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Indian Head, MD. Interested applicants should apply by clicking the following link: Ordnance Worker and completing the online application and uploading thier resumes.
Scope of Performance: Ordnance Workers will work in all explosive and chemical processing areas as determined by management or COR. Ordnance Workers shall be subject to physical examinations and certification requirements.
Tasks may include:
- Assisting in the weighing and transport of energetic materials.
- Support of explosives loading operations.
- Assembly, disassembly, radiographic inspection and packaging and marking of inert and explosive-loaded ordnance items.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to gain Secret Clearance (must be a US citizen).
- Ability to pass Explosives Handler physical and Respirator Fit Test.
- Ability to pass Ammo-18 class (1-day course).
- Sound technical and magazine skills.
To find out more about Cruz, you can visit our website at www.cruzinc.us.
Cruz Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer.
Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA has an open position for a Field Service Representative supporting C-27 Spartan digital aviation maintenance initiatives. The job location is at Fort Bragg, NC in support of the U.S. Army Special Operations Aviation Command (ARSOAC). Interested applicants should apply by clicking the following link: Field Service Representative completing the online application and uploading their resumes. Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Scope: As a part of the Digital Integrated Maintenance Environment (DIME) team, the FSR will provide functional, technical and training support to the ARSOAC flight detachment. Support includes troubleshooting and correcting user software problems, resolving procedural issues, capturing and reporting software problems, and assisting in the implementation of new hardware and software versions.
Responsibilities (Not all encompassing):
- Provide functional and technical support to a diverse community of users for all unit‑assigned software. Software programs include, but are not limited to, ULLS-A(E) Log Book, Quality Control, Production Control, Back Shops, Decision Support Systems, Flight Operations, Deployable Server, Supply, Aircraft Configuration Manager, Commander Dashboard, AimIT, TRMS, ALSE, ARMS, BTAV, Digital Data Repository, Aircrew Training Program, VADR, and VIDS.
- Assist in the certification and validation of all historical aircraft and logbook records.
- Research data entry conflicts in customer historical forms and records to ensure quality historical records for the fielded unit.
- Provide Help Desk support.
- Provide formal training classes.
- Assist with aircraft transfers.
- Assist in validating data quality and integrity.
- Coordinate hardware replacements and repairs.
- Capture and file electronic trouble reports and software change requests.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in aircraft maintenance, flight operations or aviation quality assurance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of The Army Maintenance Management System – Aviation (TAMMS-A) and other related requirements.
- Able to write technical reports and develop and present briefings with minimal guidance.
- Security+ certification within 6 months of start date.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Desired).
- Possesses at least a Secret or Interim Secret security clearance.
Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA has an open position for an Analyst. The job location is at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head, MD in support of U.S. Navy munitions and energetic operations. Interested applicants should apply at the following link: Analyst I and submit their application and resume.
Scope of Performance: Serves as an analyst supporting the M3 Department with technical, analytical, and administrative services. M3 department branches supported include: Controls and Tooling Design; Equipment Repair and Machine Shop; Ordnance Storage and Shipping; Disposal and Decontamination; and Production Control, Receipt and Inspection. Interfaces daily with engineers, ordnance technicians, program managers, and industry partners. Assignments for this position require the ability to work with little supervision. Position requires basic technical writing skills and demonstrated ability in the operation of Microsoft Office Suite software.
Responsibilities: (Not all encompassing)
- Applies developed skills and knowledge of techniques in a specific professional, scientific/engineering, technical or project management area.
- Provide technical writing and editorial services in support of mission requirements.
- Technical support will involve initial production, review, updating and reconstruction of technical documents including, but not limited to; management plans and reports, ordnance systems publications, technical manuals, standard operating procedures, specifications, operational descriptions, and maintenance procedures.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or five years of experience in the applicable technical area.
- Experience may include logistics support, supply support, data entry and analysis, and industrial trades.
- Secret or Interim Secret security clearance is required.
Cruz Associates Inc. of Yorktown, VA has an open position for a Clerical Security Assistant. The job location is at Fort Eustis, VA. Interested applicants should apply by clicking the following link: Clerical Security Assistant completing the online application and uploading their resumes.
Scope of Performance: Provide technical and administrative support for the Security Management Team. Must be able to apply knowledge of a variety of security practices and procedures to include: Industrial, Computer, Personnel, Information, and Physical security disciplines and problem solve in a very dynamic environment. Must be highly capable of interfacing effectively with a diverse community to include: organizational leadership, program managers, systems engineers, and other Government, military, and contractor organizations.
- Ensure data entry, proper handling, retrieval, transmission, and distribution of classified documents. Prepare and appropriately mark package documents/items for facsimile, mailing, and/or courier. This also includes transmitting incoming/outgoing facsimiles, document accountability, reproduction of documents, and user distribution.
- Maintain and utilize various office filing systems (electronic and paper) that include storage of both security-related and non-security related information. Use unique shared file structures and databases within various computer networks to populate and track security compliance items. Conduct retrieval and destruction of material from computer networks and security containers upon request. Complete Information Awareness training within 30 days of assignment to utilize government information systems.
- Maintain the computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Assist the Security Team in drafting correspondence for review, staffing, and approval.
- Process, sort, file, track, and enter personal information into various computer databases. Ensure proper handling of personal identifiable information (PII). Complete PII training within 30 days of assignment.
- Responsible for answering telephones in the security office and taking phone messages for the security team members, when needed.
- Respond to facility doorbell and escort visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, maintenance personnel, janitorial service personnel, contractors, military, and Government personnel.
- Able to lift 30 pounds and work at a computer workstation for extended periods.
- Provide accurate and efficient data entry into various computer systems and applications to support accurate record keeping for a wide variety of customer requirements related to program and security management.
- Keep accurate records to track paper and electronic data and documents.
- Make phone calls and send email messages to resolve questions or obtain missing data.
Education and Experience
- Requirements Minimum two years experience working in an office environment utilizing Microsoft computer applications and familiarity with various internet protocols.
- Possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Associates degree or higher and/or comparable work experience (Desired).
- Requires a TOP SECRET security clearance. A SECRET security clearance is acceptable initially, provided the investigation is within five years of the start date. A TOP SECRET, background investigation shall be initiated upon hire.